Monday, March 6, 2017

Hello again! :)

Hey! I've been MIA the last couple of months, and for very good (although not fun) reasons!

My sweet little boy has been sick, for months. (Like I think we've been to preschool less than 10 times since October sick.) We had a couple of wonderful days right before Valentine's day where he was feeling great, and was his normal silly self again. Looking back now, I know my mama heart needed those days to prepare me for the weeks ahead.
After umpteen-million tests, we finally found out he had a gallstone (extremely uncommon for someone so young). The doctors said the stone is most likely what was causing his extreme pains. However, they aren't sure if there is another underlying problem which caused his gallbladder to stop functioning, nor are they sure it's the reason he's been so sick. (We're hoping that it was causing more problems than they think!)
He had his gallbladder removed last week. Primary Children's was so sweet to help him stay calm, he even got to drive a car to the operating room, he was so excited! The surgery went well and I'm amazed to see how well he's doing already. NOTHING can keep this strong kid down, he's AMAZING. And I love him. More than he'll probably ever know.

Thank you all so much for your love, support, prayers & happy thoughts, it's meant the world to us!


  follow @bakemeakake on Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment